Looks on campus - Oluwafemi Ifedayo Ope - OSUSTECH

It's well known that oftentimes, subtle details can make an entire outfit. It's easy to gawk at someone rocking a killer dress or toting around this season's trendiest bag, but I'm more impressed these days by people who took the time to really put a look together head to toe. Skillz did just that. From his pink lips to his gucci shirt, jacket and other accessories, it's clear he didn't slack in any part of putting his outfit together.





Name: Oluwafemi Ifedayo Ope

School: ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA

Year: 3

Student major: Microbiology

Location: Ekiti state, Nigeria



LET'S TALK FASHION 

Who or what inspires your style? Wizkid ❤

Where do you like to shop? Mostly it's lag and ado

How do you describe your fashion sense? Well my fashion sense isn't my real taste yet! I get couple of dope dress up and I'm looking forward to show case them soon

What fashion advice would you like to give to other students trying to improve their style? Pretty well! When it comes to fashion it's different perspective from People! My little advice to them is that they should engage in fashion they think is suitable for them! No stress

What are your favourite trends right now? Definitely LV' Gucci and Kappa

You have a favourite designer? I like designers that are dope  randomly but right now my favourite is LV

If you have the chance to raid anyone’s closet who will that be? Wizkid I'm so addicted to him chuckles! His day to day outfits are simply amazing and I like his styles





ELEMENTS OF SKILZ' OUTFIT

1. Nike Visor



2. Nike zipup jacket + Rolex wrist watch + Louis Vuitton Fanny pack


3. Nike Cortez


Comments

Post a Comment