Looks on campus - Ayinuola Ifeoluwa Peter - OSUSTECH

Panja has the right pieces to transition from spring to summer. Between his distressed jeans, loafers, and subtle accessories. Have a seat, because class is in session.​



Name: Ayinuola Peter Ifeoluwa

School: Ondo State University Of Science and Technology, Okitipupa

Year: 3

Student Major: Computer Science

Location: Lagos, Nigeria

LET'S TALK FASHION

Who or what inspires your style?  "American Trap artists inspire my style of dressing"

Where do you like to shop?   "I don't have a particular place I shop....i shop at random online stores"

How do you describe your sense of style?  "Mmmmm. I'll say volatile, I dress according to my mood"

What fashion advice would you like to give to other students trying to improve their style?  "The only advice I have is dress according to your pocket, you know what I mean na..."

What are your favourite trends right now?  "I'll say Fila, Balanciaga, adidas, Nike and Gucci"


You have a favourite designer?  "Not at all.....i buy and wear what I like"

What do you do for fun - do you have any unique hobbies or interests?  "My only hobbies are smoking marijuana and taking codeine....music is my only interest even though I've not had any track released yet"

If you could raid anyone’s closet, who would it be, and why?  "It will be ope skillz....that mommafucker's got mahd wears"





ELEMENT OF PANJA'S OUTFIT

1. Gucci sunglass 

2. Rolex wrist watch and gucci wrist purse
 3. Nike Air Uptempo
What do you think?






Comments