Looks on campus - Agunbiade Olakunle - OSUSTECH



Agunbiade Olakunle aka Sirkay is an icon on campus when it comes to fashion and his post as the SU SOCIAL DIRECTOR is really making his fashion sense known and admired by many.

Name: Agunbiade Olakunle

School: Ondo State University Of Science and Technology, Okitipupa

Year: 3

Major: Geophysics

Location: Lagos

 LET'S TALK FASHION: SIR KAY 101

Who or what inspires your style? Everybody looks up to one or two people but me  my favorite artist inspire my mode of dressing.

Where do you like to shop? I dont have a particular place  I shop anywhere anytime I find a nice piece also online but if I did choose one location for that I did prefer Dubai.

How do you describe your sense of style? My fashion sense right now not up to what I want yet but I dress according to the way I feel.

What fashion advice would you like to give to other students trying to improve their style? Dont Find fashions that only look expensive and learn the best ways to wear what you already own for your most stylish way ever.

What are your favourite trends right now? Hmm my favourite trend Supreme,LV,nike

Do you have a favourite fashion designer? Not really but anyone that suit me best

If you were to raid anyone’s closet right now who's that going to be? Skcassie






Comments

  1. we see you, keep on fly www.africalinked.com Business Directory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment